Sunday 5 June 2011

My Week

Monday:
Evening @ The Magic Circle, nice time in the club bar chatting with friends.
Tuesday:
Covered for a session at Alzheimer's and Dementia Support Services 1pm - 5pm
Wednesday:
Another session ADSS 1pm - 5pm Local magic club evening, great lecture (Matthew Johnson).
Thursday:
Cover for ADSS again, very warm day, went over to Crayford to drop accounts off, another year!!.
Friday:
Very hot day, Tracey off, blood checks in the morning, no cup of tea till 11am!! As Tracey went shopping I went for a read in the park.
New thoughts on where my book is going, not very fast at the moment, How about writing for Children?? but what, the more I think about some ideas the more I remember someone doing something like that...Ho Hum.
Saturday:
Tracey Face Painting this afternoon Essex, took her over there I had a look round Illford. Packed shopping centre was a bit empty, lots of work going on in there. The evening was spent mind mapping over a new book, set in a school! Looking promising will let you know what the brain comes up with.
Sunday:
Church in the morning Graham preaching, fantastic preach! 2 Tim 3. Pass the baton but don't drop it!
Well done Graham. Starting my new Bible reading plan with NLT Study Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment